When pedalboard name contains accent(s) (example: été, voilà, …), switch current pedalboard via midi program change is buggy.
I can’t see clearly when it exactly append, but allmost time program change is ignored if current pedalboard contains accent.
How to reproduce
- Rename (or save as) a pedalboard which contains accent
- Put it in a bank
- Unplug connection to computer (USB/B)
- On Mod Duo, go to bank, select the bank containing the pedalboard with accent
- Send MIDI program change to the MOD Duo, go to this pedalboard
- Try to re-send a program change, allmost times, it will be ignored