Content Exchange

Haha thanks for watching mate!

1 Like

Great video, @Elk_wrath.

Did you program the rhythm or is it generated?

Please keep them coming!

2 Likes

Hey Marc!

I did program everything myself with the polyend tracker, outside of the obvious vocals and whistle.

The beats were from percussion samples, and then I sequenced out 3 midi lanes for the horn blasts on the build up. I used widijacks to send midi wirelessly.

The tracker is limited to 8 tracks, with no polyphony, so I have to use multiple lanes to get overlapping notes.

I donā€™t find the limitation frustrating, as very rarely do I need all 8 lanes for the stuff I do haha

4 Likes

Well I cleaned up my other table and decided to do a little jam to celebrate the space. First time trying techno-ish sounding stuff.

Youā€™ll want to EQ it, unfortunately I did not mix the percussion well lmao

Hope you enjoy!

6 Likes

Cool stuff, Elk! I watched some of your videos on Youtube as well and subscribed to your channel. You take a lot out of the Dwarf!

3 Likes

Thanks Kim!

That dwarf has never left my table since I got it. Even if Iā€™m not running effects, Iā€™m using it for the RMPro plugin. Itā€™s a really versatile unit.

Iā€™m really excited for the duoX to ship out, Iā€™m itching for some added CV options lol

Hope you are well and thank you for watching!

4 Likes

Just uploaded a little jam to YT - just using the Dwarf for a little vibrato but really using all the time now and loving it

9 Likes

wow!

2 Likes

:astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished:

(Come on, whereā€™s the drooling emoji when you need it?)

:smile:

3 Likes

:grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :upside_down_face: :wink:

3 Likes

Once again wonderful sound and wonderful playing! :smiley: Thanks for sharing @MikeFlynnBass

1 Like

Thanks guys :pray:t2::pray:t2::heart:

1 Like

Isnā€™t it time for another table cleanup?

(That is my not subtle and very selfish way of asking for another song.) :wink:

2 Likes

Hey Marc!

I went ahead and recorded this jam today for you.

Hope you enjoy!

5 Likes

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: !!!

2 Likes

You guys have been killing it in here! sorry Iā€™ve been so vacant. Iā€™ve been quite busy with engineering related stuff. Iā€™ve been liking your videos with the MOD channel and adding them to the playlists. Iā€™ll repost them in the other topic soon.

Keep it coming :metal: :metal:

Also I havenā€™t forgotten about the weekly pedalboard competition. We still want to get that going but just havenā€™t had the time to organise it yet but hopefully soon!

3 Likes

Very cool!

2 Likes

Thanks Kim!

Glad you liked it haha.

Iā€™ve been getting worked to the bone recently and have not touched my gear, so thanks for giving me a reason to get in front of my kit.

Iā€™d like to work on some more stuff this weekend, and 8 have a piece of gear that I need to learn. So hopefully Iā€™ll get something else done.

Hope all is well!

1 Like

Well, I have yet to make the very first musical contribution, so you are in much better shape!.. :no_mouth:

Please keep them coming!

That was quite a light setup you used, and yet the sound is all there. That ā€˜atmosphereā€™ you dial in at ~25 secs is quite something. :smiley:

3 Likes