[Dwarf] Pedalboard suddenly switched to default

Description

After more than 30 minutes playing with pedalboard A (with WEB UI open), Dwarf switched to pedalboard Default and become unresponsive (although WEB UI continued working correctly).

Additional information

Open the controller menu (hold left knob down), navigate to Info > Versions and write down here the version.

• release: V1.10.1.2234

Also provide some information about your system if possible.

• Operating system: Windows
  • System version: Windows 10, Firefox 90.0.2 (64-bit)

Did the WebGui also show up on the default pedalboard?
Was the pedalboard that you were using saved?

No

Yes

I will try to play it again without even connecting the usb cable.

Hmm…if it didn’t change on the WebGUI were you listening then the default pedalboard or the previous one?
In other words, what was accurate, the MOD Dwarf or the WebGUI?

The WEB GUI was still (correctly) showing the pedalboard I was playing with. All of a sudden, the Dwarf switched to Default pedalboard (the audio also came from Default pedalboard).

I was playing with pedalboard A, WEB GUI was showing pedalboard A, Dwarf was showing pedalboard A, audio came from pedalboard A.

Suddenly, WEB GUI was still showing pedalboard A, Dwarf was showing pedalboard Default (and unresponsive to switches and knobs), audio came from pedalboard Default.

Do you mean that audio became bypassed? I find it hard to understand what the “default pedalboard” here exactly means.
Do you have a very specific default pedalboard? If not, how do you know that is what was going on vs just bypassing of the audio?

In order to simplify, let’s say that switched from pedalboard A (higain) to pedalboard B (crunch).

I’m talking about pedalboard Default because if I correctly recall, there is a pedalboard named “Default” amongst the factory Dwarf pedalboards.

Need to investigate deeper, I want to be more accurate.