Dwarf production updates wanted:)

Haven’t received my Beta Unit yet, so you’re not alone. California for me.

2 Likes

Well, there were 80 beta backers and sounds like well under half as many has shipped so we’re definitely not alone! :wink:

2 Likes

That’s a fair question. I guess that we still need a bit of discussion inside the team, but at some point we will for sure open it. Until now the results and feedback is really nice, so this makes us more secure on opening it up.

2 Likes

Hello Mod Team, any updates on ship packages. Just to excited to receive mine.

3 Likes

Last week unfortunately we didn’t ship any Dwarf. There are quite a few at the office right now waiting for some small fixes (a lot of them is the same), so… although we didn’t ship any last week the probability of having more than 15 to ship in a single week is quite big.

:grin:

1 Like

Hope the wait is worth it.

3 Likes

Absolutely. I’ve never had a multi-FX in my hands that was as fun to explore and try out as the Dwarf.

2 Likes

I am very happy for you, I hope soon to be able to share these emotions with other lucky ones. Thanks for your sharing. I would be very happy to be able to listen to your music made with DWARF too. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Indeed that is a good idea! @in5y372 go ahead and share some of the stuff that you are making :slight_smile:
Go ahead on those social media and tag MOD and the Dwarf everywhere! Let’s grow the Dwarf community :love_you_gesture: :muscle:

3 Likes

Well why don’t you post a hands demo on YouTube there are none at this time

4 Likes

A lot of crazy horses here waiting for a ride! :laughing:

1 Like

Any more updates on if devices were sent out this week or if some are going to? Nothing sent out last week - hoping more of us can start getting these so we can help with testing and get some use.

2 Likes

Last Tuesday we found a fix that may solve the problems we found on most of the units that we have in the office.
At this point, we are testing it and planning how to apply it to the units in the office. Hopefully next week we will be shipping a few more.

1 Like

Hi Cyril,

Answering both questions:

Last, but not least: Thank you a lot for being a Dwarf supporter! :slight_smile:

1 Like

:sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

Hi @Cyril

Just a quick clarification on calendar and schedules.

We start shipping the units in April and keep doing it continuously along the year.

The date of June given to Indiegogo is a forecast based on:

• the amount of ordered units and their position on the queue
  • our expected weekly output

For a first Mass Production batch, it is expected that we take at least 2 months to complete the first 1000 units. We have already surpassed the 1100 units mark, so it is expected that we only fulfill these final advertised units around late June.

Hope I helped clarifying :wink:

7 Likes

Thanks for the update. So the 798 kickstarter backers will likely receive their units by the end of may?

2 Likes

Some of them are actually already receiving (the ones who pledge for a beta unit).
As @gianfranco said, it will be a continuous process, so I would not say that ALL will receive it by the end of May. Some of them may receive it earlier even, some others a little bit after. I would say that in the planned scenario, by the end of May we may have 75% of those 798 backers.

2 Likes

I bought a beta and still haven’t received it so I doubt all kickstarter units will be out by the end of May unless they ramp up deliver by a huge, huge amount.

1 Like