Dwarf production updates wanted:)

Any updates about this week shipments?

3 Likes

I received my Beta on Wednesday of this week on the east coast of the US. I’m tinkering and getting oriented. So far, I’m a happy camper!

I know that this was a herculean effort given all the changes we’ve seen since they first announced the new device. It is gratifying to have the product in my hands (or feet rather) that is the culmination of such hard work in hardware and software design, required such serious problem solving to get parts and figure out supply chain, and that was made possible through the help and support of an active community that came along for the ride.

I’m looking forward to the point at which all the backers have their Dwarves (Dwarfs?) and to the exchange of ideas to come!

10 Likes

No,… I’ve already answered! Hope you received it

1 Like

We did :slight_smile:

@jon

4 Likes

Yes, it would be nice to know that your shipment has taken place.

4 Likes

We are shipping devices. Yours should be really soon.
We still didn’t put in place the system that emails you when we create the shipping label as I mentioned somewhere here that we wanted to do. So I decided to prioritize the shipping of the units over reporting to each single of you if your unit was shipped.
I can tell you that just this morning UPS picked up more than 20 units in our office. All MOD Dwarf and ALL for crowdfunding backers. Things are moving, keep patient :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thanks for the precious update!

1 Like

What number are you up to? I’m # 724. Any idea of when mine might be shipped?

1 Like

We are all eager to know, I personally can’t wait to know that mine has been sent [however after the survey I think the number is relative]

1 Like

As @LorisDonatelli said the number is relative and always was. It depends on the pledge type and at this point as well location (besides the obvious answer to the survey).

2 Likes

As all the parameters seem fixed could you produce on kickstarter (if not possible here or via a direct email ??) an ordered list of sendings for ‘backers’ taking account of pledge and last survey answers.
No dates, you don’t seem in position to give dates (?), just the ordered list.
Thanks

Hi Jon on some previous responses you mentioned you guys do not send email track confirmation for pledges being shipping now since you have to work for online shop thing.

Can you check if mine #94 has been shipped? Or the planned day or week of shipping? Since it’s from Germany to US I want to make sure the time is enough for me to receive it before I move out at 27th July

I must say that at this point considering the lack of resources that we have in the team we have two options: either we ship the devices for the backers or we provide you this list (since it takes time to produce).
Which one do you prefer? Unfortunately, we can’t really give you both at this point.

We can just tell you that a lot of devices are being shipped already to fulfil the wish of those that selected the June/July window on the survey. We are still on time for that.

Honestly I’m prioritising shipping the devices, but if you suggest the opposite we can also do it. After all we want to keep our community and our backers happy since they were so patient and kind with us during all this process.

5 Likes

Personally I don’t care where in line I am (opted to be in the last batch, so I expect sometime after summer).

Just keep sending units to whoever is up!

3 Likes

We are not yet doing it. But we want to. We will just not stop the shippings because of that.
Regarding your specific one I will DM you with the info.

2 Likes

@jon would you send a DM to me too? Thanks a lot!

2 Likes

That’s exactly what we are doing :slight_smile: Thanks for your support and understanding :wink:

5 Likes

Please ship them as fast as possible!
Best,

2 Likes

Sorry, didn’t resist :joy:

9 Likes