Dwarf production updates wanted:)

Hey Jon - is that a typo or are you NOT going to be able to keep with August September shipping ?

sorry I read that again - ignore . You’d think being english I could understand the language ; )

5 Likes

Well, it didn’t happen in June/July,
so I’m hoping it will happen in
August…?
or in September…?

As I mentioned here…

The June/July went late for a few backers (mainly the EU ones) due to a problem with a part of the Dwarfs coming from a supplier and that got stuck for a few weeks on customs. This caused production to stop. The problem was solved and the production re-starter on the last week. At this point, we hope to receive the new units tomorrow or Thursday and then we will run a shipping marathon to ship if not all, as many as possible.
The rest of the June/July slot is priority 1 as soon as the new devices arrive from the factory. Immediately after we will start shipping all the August/September ones.

Thanks, Jon!
:+1:

1 Like

You’re welcome :slight_smile: I’m here to help :wink:

Hi, I’m an Indiegogo backer. How do I know if my order has been shipped? Will I be contacted by email via Indiegogo? Thank you

Is August/september has started or not yet?

For the Indiegogo pledges we can add the tracking number when we set it as shipped.
Unfortunately we are a bit behind that part of the process and some units were shipped last week, but not yet updated on the crowdfunding platforms. We will take care of that later today.
I believe that Indiegogo triggers an email with that info. If you don’t get any today, please DM me with your pledge number and I will check out if your pledge was shipped already and if yes, what’s the tracking number.

1 Like

Not yet. We are shipping still some of the last June/July ones.
We got a bit late due to the problem with the customs that caused a production stop.
Last week we actually fulfilled a lot of them after UPS pick up on Friday (many were picked up on that as well) and now they are at the door waiting for a UPS pickup today.
As soon as we finish all June/July pledges, we will immediately start with the August/September.

1 Like

Ok, thank you for the info!
Sorry but I’m new to the forum so I have no idea on how to send a DM :sweat_smile: How can I do it?

No worries :wink: Welcome to the forum, by the way.
Click on my username for example on this post and there’s a popup window with a “Message” button on the right.

If I click o the username can’t see the “Message” button… Maybe because I am a new user?

That was certainly the reason. I just updated your trust levels, so now you must be able to do it

Yes , now I see the button! Thank you

2 Likes

hey. I filled in the survey asking for June/July delivery as well. so far I have not heard anything. still aiming to send it “soon”?

Hello Cristophe,

Yes, unfortunately, the factory took a bit longer to ship us the devices than we first expected and they didn’t ship us enough units so we still need to catch up with a few EU backers. Let’s hope that they ship us enough devices so we can get it covered by the end of the week.
Thank you for your patience.

4 Likes

Is August/september has started or not yet?

1 Like

Hello Luke,
I believe that you mean the shipments of the second option.
We had delays from the factory and because of that are still finishing the June/July.
The transition will be smooth and hopefully next week we start shipping all the August/September.
We will really try to run so we can catch up on this so we don’t let it go longer than September.

3 Likes

thanks, no problem. You will add some extra paid plugins (over what was promised) and we will be all happy :wink:

1 Like