Dwarf production updates wanted:)

:wave:

Did anyone save a copy of what the tier details were for the different shipment options?

I can no longer access the survey to see the details.

(I know the dates are different now, but I assume the rest is the same?)

We saved :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Perfect. Thank you!

1 Like

Just wondering, for people like myself who has pledged for the double tap, will the free plugins be tied to only 1 account/device? I’m sharing this pledge with a friend so just want to be clear.

I’m also assuming we wont get double the amount of credit for 2 devices? (which we are totally chill about it btw)

Btw, anyway we can check if we are in tier 2 or 3? Coz i remembered there were no confirmation email sent from the google form survey.
just a suggestion, maybe a simple script/webpage to check by entering our email and backing number?
Good to have but absolutely not a need though.

Hearing the demos and reviews on YouTube just made us excited and more eager to get our hands on the devices, but we totally understand the issues with delayed production due to covid and all the various situations in the world currently, so do keep up the great work, and keep safe!

1 Like

Well for today, my choice is very different - I love You guys but also have no patience at all :frowning:

Honestly, it’s not something that we put a lot of thought into, but especially in your case it makes total sense and we will happily provide you with two coupons.

I would need your backer number or email to check. Please DM them to me and I will check it out.

Although it is a great suggestion, we are so overloaded that that would just kill us more time and make us later. I would rather prioritize shipments and software/plugins fixes/improvements rather than that.

I’m happy to read that and thank you so much for your continuous support. It’s not being easy, but with the help of a wonderful community we will get there :slight_smile:

We totally understand you. Love sometimes requires quite some patience and a lot of times quite some other factors make it hard to have.
We are as frustrated and impatient as you, but unfortunately some things happening in the world we can’t really control. Maybe some one can help us getting a script to control the world! At this point it would be awesome! haha
Just joking…please keep patient, we are really doing our best. Hopefully still this week we will be able to ship a few more devices. Let’s hope the same happens next one.

3 Likes

Waiting for “hey, we will ship before christmas all second tier devices” message

1 Like

I can really understand you.
On our side I can tell you that we are waiting from a “Hey we managed to work all week without any COVID related constrains and produce X (a loooot) amount of Dwarfs that are already going in your way” from our manufacturing partner.
Again, is not that we are not doing our best to get it done (neither the manufacturing partner) it’s “only” the state of the world that we are currently leaving in.

1 Like

2020 and 2021 must be two years with the strangest mix of excitement and disappointment for you guys.

It’s a pity we can’t help with anything else but be patient, just as you need to be patient with your partners, capacity and possibilities.

5 Likes

Indeed! You couldn’t be more correct!

Yeah…as certainly they can say the same about someone/something else in the chain :confused:

1 Like

are we there yet?

are we there yet?

My Dwarf just arrived, unheralded. I’m in the middle tranche in USA. #61.

Hang in there, friends.

I am being VERY disciplined by not tearing open the package here at the office. But I don’t expect this to last long.

MJ

8 Likes

Great news @Glumph :smiley:
We can wait to see what you get out of the MOD Dwarf and to learn some of your feedback :slight_smile:

Good to know that I’m not the only one who is waiting for Dwarf before Christmas. You can answer him on the FB group.

Well, obviously you are not the only one and we already explained the situation about 1000 times. Honestly, I don’t know what is “awful quiet” for Tim, most likely the fact that he doesn’t read our updates because he didn’t even answer the survey from July.

Wow. So he will wait much more :frowning:
@jon can You at least say what part of the second tier was already shipped?

It depends. Once again, we were expecting hundreds of devices in the last few weeks from the factory, but due to a covid outbreak in the region, we received a few dozens.
Again, I already told you this before.
Eventually, that will pass and we will start receiving those devices. Now when it is, no one really knows and I think it’s not hard to understand why we don’t know.

Yes. A little less than 30% of all backers that selected this tier.
We have at the moment the shelves half way after receiving devices yesterday from the factory that we managed to QC in the same day. 90% of them are for crowdfunding backers. We received one more box today where ALL devices are for crowdfunding.

EDIT: This tier has 3 times more backers than the beta backers and roughly the double of tier 1.

7 Likes

Thanks @jon

1 Like

Hello guys, on the survey I choosed tier 3 because I thought that it could be a nice xmas present for my daughter.
I would like to know when you could ship the dwarf, maybe for her birthday in February?