Dwarf production updates wanted:)

Hi, just wondering, how many units are finished each week and how many are send?

4 Likes

Same question has Robert , still not even received a mail from UPS (beta backer)

2 Likes

Hi Robert, so on the first week we shipped 15. This week we shipped 8. If everything goes smoothly next week we may ship more than this week, since a lot of units were just lacking some small steps when we shipped the previous ones.
It’s a bit hard to be more specific on the number of units that get out each week since with the results of the current beta tests we are improving the ones that are still in the office. So this may cause some delays (or not). Also we are testing the units 1 by 1…sometimes we find a “black sheep Dwarf” that delays things a bit. Overall the idea is to ship between 10 to 15 each week (or at least get ready to ship).

5 Likes

Thanks for the updates! I’m wondering if it would be possible to lurk (read only mode) in the beta testing forum section for non beta tester users like me.

2 Likes

Ah very cool! I’m also a beta backer and was wondering if I should be worried that I hadn’t gotten mine yet. Knowing that all 100 haven’t gone out but instead you’re sending them as you go has totally calmed my “UPS tracking refresh checking syndrome.” Thanks for the update!

2 Likes

Haven’t received my Beta Unit yet, so you’re not alone. California for me.

2 Likes

Well, there were 80 beta backers and sounds like well under half as many has shipped so we’re definitely not alone! :wink:

2 Likes

That’s a fair question. I guess that we still need a bit of discussion inside the team, but at some point we will for sure open it. Until now the results and feedback is really nice, so this makes us more secure on opening it up.

2 Likes

Hello Mod Team, any updates on ship packages. Just to excited to receive mine.

3 Likes

Last week unfortunately we didn’t ship any Dwarf. There are quite a few at the office right now waiting for some small fixes (a lot of them is the same), so… although we didn’t ship any last week the probability of having more than 15 to ship in a single week is quite big.

:grin:

1 Like

Hope the wait is worth it.

3 Likes

Absolutely. I’ve never had a multi-FX in my hands that was as fun to explore and try out as the Dwarf.

2 Likes

I am very happy for you, I hope soon to be able to share these emotions with other lucky ones. Thanks for your sharing. I would be very happy to be able to listen to your music made with DWARF too. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Indeed that is a good idea! @in5y372 go ahead and share some of the stuff that you are making :slight_smile:
Go ahead on those social media and tag MOD and the Dwarf everywhere! Let’s grow the Dwarf community :love_you_gesture: :muscle:

3 Likes

Well why don’t you post a hands demo on YouTube there are none at this time

4 Likes

A lot of crazy horses here waiting for a ride! :laughing:

1 Like

Any more updates on if devices were sent out this week or if some are going to? Nothing sent out last week - hoping more of us can start getting these so we can help with testing and get some use.

2 Likes

Last Tuesday we found a fix that may solve the problems we found on most of the units that we have in the office.
At this point, we are testing it and planning how to apply it to the units in the office. Hopefully next week we will be shipping a few more.

1 Like

Hi Cyril,

Answering both questions:

Last, but not least: Thank you a lot for being a Dwarf supporter! :slight_smile:

1 Like