Expression pedal update

Thanks for the update, I hope the steel units work for you guys. Steel could be better too, no? Since you’re possibly going to put some weight on it, I’d assume steel will always be stronger than the aluminum?

2 Likes

Yeah it is stronger for sure, and heavier which is a good and bad thing. Safe to say it will be pretty bullet proof

5 Likes

you do know that i will actually test this right ?
hey you said it ! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

If it makes any of you feel better…

I backed Star Citizen 10 years ago, and in 10 years I might be able to play it.

Edit: well, it’s 9 years lmao

Edit: completely unrelated to the OP topic, but starfield is gonna scratch that space game itch

6 Likes

Hello jon,
So…Do you think you could do something for me before your next holiday ? :slight_smile:
Best regards
Arnaud

Hello @Arnow,

I lost track of this because I couldn’t find it in support - I’m already on top over there.
Do you have a ticket number or something? I will take a look there again to check if it went to some weird folder.

EDIT: no, I couldn’t find it. Can you please DM me with the email address that you used to write there so I can search for it and understand what is happening? This is not the first report of people writing to support and the ticket do not exist over there. I need to understand why this is happening.

3 Likes

Hello @jon,
It’s probably my fault because I didn’t create a ticket on the support of the MOD Devices site. On the advice that James gave me via the forum, I wrote directly to the email address support@moddevices.com.
So to summarize, I sent an email on 05/16/2022 at 9:53 p.m. to request the cancellation and refund of the pre-purchase of the MOD Expression made on 10/02/2022 at 7:37 p.m. by attaching the order confirmation EU-1224 to the email.

If you give me your email address, I can forward this email to you.

Cordially
Arnaud VIALA

1 Like

Hello @Arnow,

I edited your post to not show your personal email. Maybe it’s not a good idea to leave it in a public place in the internet :slight_smile: I hope you don’t mind.

Anyway, I used it to search on zendesk and I couldn’t find anything. Regardless of the method you use, if you wrote the correct email address it should work. Weird.

I will DM you here my email address and we can take it from there.

2 Likes

Any news?

Did you see Gian’s update? The expression pedal was mentioned there

2 Likes

Sorry maybe it doesn’t have enough detail about the expression pedal. Basically everything is ready to press the go button on the pilot batch but we have to wait until the close the financial discussions. Sorry, I know it’s very annoying, for me too. Hopefully there is not much longer to wait

7 Likes

Sounds like things are moving along. I’ll check out Gian’s update.

Thanks!

5 Likes

any news ?

2 Likes

@Thijs_van_severen, I’m not really sure, but I believe there’s not yet much more to tell about.
Sorry for dropping in and bring almost zero info. @James is in vacation and I’m not sure if or how often he will check the forum. I wanted to be sure that you didn’t stay waiting too long :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Vacation again? Of course, for a company that is completely behind on projects and struggling financially, employees being on vacation all the time makes perfect sense.

I don’t have all that patience, I admire my fellow consumers from other countries, but honestly… I completely lost my hopes and my money on this project… I hope that when this last component that I bought comes out, it will be worth enough for me to be able to get back all the effects I sold to buy the MOD.

Bad words, bad words, bad words and bad words.

1 Like

…having burnt out employees is even worse, I guess…
@James, I hope you are having a great vacation!

9 Likes

I didn’t take a single day of vacation for 2 years. Currently this project is delayed due to the financial situation. There’s nothing I can do to make it happen sorry

14 Likes

Seriously?
You seriously just posted that?

Damn; hope you may enjoy it to the fullest!

7 Likes

you must be very well equipped with equipment not to mind the monstrous delay of years and the evident incapacity of this company. It’s not my case… I’ve been harmed a lot. The least they should do is let me complain, because while that doesn’t make the product come out any faster, at least I feel like I have a little voice. I haven’t taken a vacation for 5 years, I have a company too, I didn’t have that luxury, the market is not good… but none of my clients can complain about that. The MOD team has been giving expectations for a long time and it doesn’t leave the place… every time I open this FORUM I see a different excuse. Well, I believe that a lot of the mistake is mine for having believed, I probably shouldn’t have been a Kickstater supporter (I promise I will never do this for any company again), because I don’t have the patience to wait 10 years to get what I bought.

1 Like

Hi @Yan

I regret your bitterness that shows in the opening lines of your posts; making assumptions and strong statements. “Only a Sith deals in absolutes”.

I too have been looking forward to the Dwarf and I was happy it was eventually delivered. Even then I had to go through a “user journey”. I was disappointed in delivery time, noise with the original adapter and some usability issues. BUT I accepted that as I know you take a risk embarking on a trip that is called “crowdfunding”.

I know MOD Devices is a small and learning company that has potential but it is a diamond in the rough. An individual taking a vacation is not a sign of incapacity as a company and you not taking a vacation might be an indication you might need to consider some options yourself… because that can’t be too healthy. I say that from a perspective that is concerned about your mental health.

I have no wealth of equipement but I believe in the growth of the product.
MOD might no have handled in an optimal fashion + the combo of several mishaps beyond their control, created impact and drag they still carry around. It’s hard to gain terrain when you always lag behind. If you don’t take some vacation now and then, the time you think you invested in the company actually becomes a hidden cost.

So, I regret your post and I sense there is more going on on your side that speaks in such fashion.
I sincerely hope both parties find a way to rectify this.

cheers,
LievenDV

12 Likes