Plugins are not showing current settings when I open the GUI.
Seems to only happen on my plugin called Next Gen 2. It’s a very involved plugin (my main one) designed for my NS/Stick. Happens every time.
Doesn’t seem to happen on my other saved pedalboards.
How to reproduce
- MOD is plugged into my computer via USB. web browser (Chrome) is not open.
- MOD has pedalboard “Next Gen 2” loaded. I created and saved this pedalboard.
- Open Chrome and enter address 192.168.51.1
- The GUI loads with the current pedalboard but all Plugins are showing default setting as if I had just loaded the plugin into the pedalboard. (For example: the top cabinet simulator should show A2 as the selected cabinet but it shows 4x12. All Gain knobs are set to the same level but are all set to different points.)
I expect that when opening the GUI it should show current settings.
This doesn’t seem to change the settings. However, this is a problem if I want to make any changes because I don’t know what the current setting is.
I would like to share this pedalboard with you but I don’t want others to use it if there is issues with it. Let me know how I can share it with you.
Also provide some information about your system if possible.
- Operating system: Mac
- System version: El Capitan 10.11.6