I'm still loosing you

Thanks. I don’t need video for Mod Duo X and the Web GUI.
I would just like to see Mod Dwarf in action when building a pedalbaord directly on the device, I read somewhere that Mod Dwarf can do that.
But I think I’m goind to buy a Mod Dwarf as a spare for my Mod Duo X so I will see how it works.
But I think it would be great to have video of new plugin like lopperlative for example in action. Or a complete video on GxAmplifier wide range of sound. Mod device would be more referenced in youtube and it could perhaps reveal Mod universe to potential users.

3 Likes

It will, it does not yet. It is certainly in the plans, and one of the things we consider critical.

7 Likes

We are working on this one :wink:

That is definitely something that we want to see happening.

1 Like

Happy to send you some pictures.

Ignore the two ZCat pedals - they’re doing a ‘freeze’ type thing for me that, at the moment, I can’t duplicate within the Dwarf.

I plug audio into the Dwarf and it goes out to amp / DI via the Volume pedal on the right and the Hum Eliminator on the underside.

The Expression pedal on the left is controlling stuff on the Dwarf via MIDI generated by the MIDI Solutions Pedal Controller which is also being powered by the MIDI Solutiosn Power Adapter (underneath).

7 Likes

That’s very neat! Sleek and functional! Few switches and lots of sonic possibilities, that’s the way to go.

Congrats!!!

1 Like

Did you tried the freeze plugin that could replace your z cat? I use it and it’s not too bad.

1 Like

Do you mean the Infamous Stuck ? Or is there another one ?

The freeze plugin not the infamous stick.
I think you will find it in beta plugin section. You don’t had a look at beta plugin?

1 Like

Thanks. Actually, I’m a Tier 3 backer so I don’t have my Dwarf yet and I don’t even know where to find beta plugins. I just had a quick look at plugins some time ago and found that the Infamous Stuck seemed to do that “freeze” effect. Maybe you or MattGallagher could try it and compare with the other one.

1 Like

I’ve tried infalousbstick during 1 year and I can confirm that the freeze plugin is much better. But it’s much hungry too

1 Like

Thanks. That will give me another option for this effect when I receive my Dwarf. And maybe the Freeze won’t be beta anymore and use less resources.

1 Like

In fact I couldn’t use it with my mod duo that’s why I used stick plugin. But with a Mod Duo X or a dwarf there’s no problem.

3 Likes

Thanks for the suggestions - in fact I used Mr Freeze for a while - and eventually replaced it with the Stick plugin (which sound better to me). Thanks for the tip!

1 Like