I wanted to use a midi cc as an actuator for the first time. Midi Learn… worked as expected. But after I switched off the plugin with the Midi CC it doesn’t work anymore. So now I can’t turn on the plugin in the ui nor with my midi keyboard.
How to reproduce
- Connect a plugin with midi input. I used Tubescreamer.
- Then do a Midi Learn… at On/Off switch (for example MIDI Ch.1 CC#0).
- Turn off the plugin with the button on your keyboard. -> plugin goes off
- Try to turn it on again. -> plugin doesn’t go on
One button of the midi keyboard can be used as on/off button of a plugin.
Open the controller menu (hold left knob down), navigate to Info > Versions and write down here the versions.
- release: v1.0.3
- controller: 7497014
Also provide some information about your system if possible.
- Operating system: Linux
- System version: Fedora 24
Would you be willing or able to help resolve this issue?
( x ) Yes
( ) No