The MOD DUO freezes at the settings screen.
I´m using bluetooth to connect to the MOD GUI on my laptop these days and needed to access the bluetooth menu on the device and started to experience this problem.
Turning the DUO off and on again is a way to get around the problem.
- Press knob 1 to go to the settings screen
- Select System
- using knob 2, select display brightness and press it to change its value
- using knob 2, select bluetooth and press it to go to the bluetooth screen
- using knob 2, select eneable discovery and press it
- at this point things get wierd. Sometimes pressing to eneable discovery changes the screen brightness and the device freezes the screen, sometimes it freezes when trying to go back to the previous menu and sometimes everything works fine.
The device should not ever freeze!
- release: v 1.10.4
Also provide some information about your system if possible.
- Operating system: Windows
- System version: 10 (latest update)