Using the pedal: SwitchBox2, and assigning the Channel choice to a button on the MOD Footswitch. The footswitch displays Channel:1 all the time. Instead of toggling to Channel:2 sometimes...
How to reproduce
- Add SwitchBox 2 to the pedalboard
- Configure its Channel to be driven by one of the button of the MOD Footswitch
- The footswitch shows Channel 1
- click to toogle, the web UI of the pedalboard reflects the switch to channel 2
- the footswitch still displays Channel 1
When assigning a button from the Mod Duo it displays accordingly: Channel 1, and Channel 2. I was expecting the same behavior.
Open the controller menu (hold left knob down), navigate to Info > Versions and write down here the versions.
- release: RC 2, 1.4
- controller: included in RC 2, 1.4: e582b18
Also provide some information about your system if possible.
- Operating system: (Linux, Mac or Windows) Windows 10
- System version: (Windows 10 or Mac 10.10, etc)