"New Pedalboard" button causes "Loading Pedalboard" to spin forever - Resolved

Using mod 1.0.6 (I think, not sure how to check). Anyway, if I click “New Pedalboard” button the mod–UI has a spinning icon saying “Loading Pedalboard” which seems will spin forever. Eventually, I kill the browser tab and open a new one and then “Loading Pedalboard” spins for 1 second and a blank pedalboard opens.

hey there, you have installed 1.1 right?

Does this issue still happen with 1.1.0-RC2?
Have you modified the ‘default’ pedalboard? (If so, please share it or describe it)

I have upgraded to 1.1.0-RC2 and the problem still occurs. As far as I can tell the problem occurs no matter what pedalboard is used. When I turn on the mod there is initially an empty pedalboard. The problem occurs even if I click “New Pedalboard” to replace the empty one. I am also prompted if I want to save this pedalboard, even though it is empty. Also the problem occurs if I add some pedals.

As I said, my work-around is to open a new tab and re-connect to the mod. In the new tab the “Loading pedalboard” icon spins for a few seconds and then I get an emply pedalboard.

I have attempted to share a pedalboard to illustrate the problem. However, I find I cannot, and get an error message
"Could not share a pedalboard: Authentication failure". This problem is probably related to my other problem of not being able to install or update plugins described in: Could not install plugin: Unauthorized I’ve been communicating with acunha offline about that problem and will send him a screen shot of the error.

I followed these instructions from acunha which fixed the problem:

About the PB loop problem try this:

ssh root@192.168.51.1
rm -rf /root/.pedalboards/default.pedalboard/