No sound when turning the duoX up

Description

Currently trying to expand on a pedalboard I have already made. However now this new pedalboard doesn’t produce any sound when just turning on the Mod Duo X. I need to load another pedalboard then come back to this one for it to get loaded correctly.

How to reproduce

With this pedalboard:

Note: the two beta plugins where already part of my previous pedalboard which didn’t exhibit the behaviour described here.

1. Load this pedalboard on the Mod Duo X
  2. Turn off the Mod Duo X.
  3. Turn on the Mod Duo X, wait for it to load. Then try to play some sound through it. I get no sound.

Expected/suggested solution

I expect the unit to be able to load the pedalboard and be ready to play through it right away, as it does with other pedalboards.
If not possible, at least knowing where it comes from.

Additional information

Version: V1.10.0
Controller: 09D8C77

If it matters, I’m on pop os! 20.10 (Linux Ubuntu variant). However I don’t think the issue is tied to my computer.

Hello @dfuu,
I’m really sorry for coming back to you on this so late! It’s being quite busy times on this side.
As far as I can see you are using a couple of beta plugins on this pedalboard (more precisely the rkr DistBand and rkr Dual Flange). These may be the source of the problem.

If you save a version of that pedalboard removing those plugins does it work fine?
If yes, please try to save new version removing only the rkr DistBand and another removing only the rkr Dual Flange and let us know about your findings. It may be only one of them triggering the issue, or both, or even both together.

Cheers