Ottobit Jr Merris

Hello

Is there a plugin similar to this pedal?

Bit reduction, filter, sample rate, stutter and a sequencer type affair

I’m wanting to order one, but my duo x finally arrives Tuesday, so if this is emulatable then I won’t :grin:

I have a feeling it’s more likely that all the separate parts will be there that you can assemble yourself. Rather than an all in one like that pedal :slight_smile:

If you do put it together yourself, please do share it. I’m sure others would love to play with it!

3 Likes

there’s a slicer that can cut your sound, then you’ll have assemble few effects to get the sound you’re looking for, with ring mod, bit decimator, distortion…

3 Likes

Aces.

My assumption was the pieces of the puzzle are already there, and I suspect that I’ll be able to bring in some pieces that improve on the idea.

The two things it has, which I would wonder about, are the step sequencer for each effect, and the half speed function. Being able to sequence that particular effect, is of real interest.

As @danmh and @Julien said, there’s not really a single plugin with all of that. But there are plugins to do all of that :slight_smile:
The cool thing is that this allows you to “spice up” the things and get a result even better (or at least more versatile) than if you have it all in a single plugin.

1 Like

Excellent. Really looking forward to waht I can do!

1 Like