Please Update SwitchBox2

I have a SwitchBox2 on my pedal board that I have assigned Footswitch 1 to change the channels. It changes the channel only from channel 1 to channel 2 then stays on channel 2. Instead of having to assign group Footswitch 1&2 buttons to change states, I would like to be able to use only one button to toggle back and forth between states. By pressing Footswitch 1 while on channel 1 I would like it to switch to channel 2 as it currently does and when I press on Footswitch 1 again while on channel 2 I would like it to switch to channel 1 which is not happening. Since there are only 2 states if in state 1 it should increment to state 2 when the button is pressed and if in state 2 it should decrement to state 1 when the same button is pressed. This should free up the 2nd button to be used for another assignment.

This is not an issue with the plugin, but our software.
I guess you are running 1.8 right? the known issues have listed exactly this, but button assignments do not roll over. We fixed this already, we will publish a release very soon

1 Like

Okay great! Yes, I am using v1.8.0.910-RC4. I wasn’t sure if it was a bug or if it was designed to work how it operates currently hence why I wrote it as a feature request and not a bug. Thank you for letting me know!

1 Like