Plugins on MOD website not in Plugin Store

I noticed that there are plugins on www.moddevices.com website which are not in the Plugin Store.

I’m very interested in using the Super Whammy and Harmonizer.

Did I miss it?

1 Like

me too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I would be interested too.

Actually there are several plugins on MOD Website that are not in the Plugin Store.

1 Like

Those plugin you see in the website were available in the MOD Quadra. Many of them, as Super Whammy and Harmonizer, were done using optimizations for Quadra’s platform. They don’t run properly in the MOD Duo yet. However, @jesse is working to have them running on Duo as well.

2 Likes

If these do not exist on the Duo then they really should be removed from the website. I think some people would be disappointed when they expect to have access to it when they get their Duo. It’s kind of false advertising…

1 Like

@Skydiver apologies for the mistake. We’re in the process of rebooting our website so very soon that will go away.

Thanks for pointing it out.

1 Like

@acunha
Thanks! I’m happy to be a part of helping such a wonderful product. The MOD team has been responding amazingly and I get super excited to see the changes taking place.

I can’t wait to try the Super Whammy and Harmonizer on my DUO. My Whammy DT takes up so much space on my physical pedalboard… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like