Pre-order shipping?

Thats good news! :slight_smile:

Is there any new estimates? Its been like a month since we recieved information about the delay. Maybe I am off the mailinglist again?

1 Like

I really hope the enclosures aren’t being shipped with Hanjin :worried:

Hello Anders,

Sadly we don’t have much news. We are still waiting for the enclosures to reach Berlin. They were at the customs in Frankfurt for a week. They promised to deliver them by tomorrow (September 23rd). So we are patiently waiting.

Once they arrive I will do an update in all the channels including an email update.

Best wishes,
Migle

Hi,

I understood that only some enclosures were missing, not all of them. Am I right? If yes, did you ship these produits?

Best regards,

Amaury

@amaury

We are waiting on all of the enclosures and the peripherals. They come together in one shipment from the manufacturer. We haven’t shipped any of the Duos since the last kickstarter batch.

Best wishes,
Migle

Ok, thanks. Sorry for the misunderstansing.

Thank you very much for the update @Migle_Orange.

At the same time, could you inform all the people waiting for mod duo even those bought it at the end of the campaign ?

Thanks
Alain

Dear @alfybe

We will send the update to all the pre-sale orders.

Best wishes,
Migle

Hello, everyone!

We are happy to announce that the enclosures arrived today! We are starting the assembly next week and will be updating you with every process from the assembly and the shipment.

Greetings from the MOD team in Berlin and have a great weekend!

Migle

5 Likes

What a beautiful photo! :slight_smile::heart_eyes::tada::fireworks::guitar::notes::trophy::tophat:

Good news! Just a little more wait ^^

Awesome! Thank you very much for the updates @Migle_Orange

Hello, lately I’ve been listening to some pedalboards and thanks to that… it has just become harder to wait :stuck_out_tongue:
I’m wondering if there were any news about the shipping or about the assembly of the MOD Duos ?

Regards,
Julien-Michael

Hello, also interested to know delivery date.
I’m getting a bit impatient.
Thanks

Hi and sorry to bother, but I fell way too curious :
Is the process of assembly for the new batch already ongoing ?
Are at least the enclosures and the electronic circuit boards already in the hands of Schleicher for assembly, as it was with the previous batches ?
Could you give us some feedback about the current state of production ?

Regards!

Hi guys

This week the encloures were all fixed by Schleicher. Three full days to go through all of them and fix all those small details that the quality control in China simply skips :frowning:

In parallel there is a small - 16 units - pilot batch being assembled to make sure all process - deploy, testing and registering - runs smoothly.

Please check some pics.

The great Jess taking care of assembly in an almost artisan way. Craftsmanship is serious here :wink:

falkTX working on the deploy machine.

MOD Duo ready for testing

Sometimes it is needed to reopen and check the guts…

Early next week we ship this pilot batch and start assembling the rest of the units. Those will be shipped in the beginning of the other week.

Best regards to everyone

Gianfranco

12 Likes

Looks like a lot of work. :wink: I’ve got another question and please excuse if it’s been asked before. At least I haven’t found a clear answer to it yet. :wink:

Is this current batch big enough to satisfy the demand on your waiting list? I mean, will you potentially be able to sell a MOD Duo from this batch to every subscriber on that list or is it likely, that some will have to face an extended waiting period?

Cheers!
Bollie

2 Likes

Hi @Bollie

Don’t worry. We are producing more than what we currently have on the waiting list. If the list outgrows the current batch, we’ll communicate properly.

Nevertheless, I am very confident that next week we’re shipping the first units and must finalize all pre-orders on the following one.

As we have the units ready, deliveries will be done in the order they were purchased.

5 Likes