Pre-order shipping?

It looks like your shipment got farther than mine My last status is “The shipment will be transported to the destination country and, from there, handed over to the delivery organization.”

But mine left from Rodgau like yours. So I’d say it’s by air too. But that’s a mighty slow aircraft :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just a little heads up for those still waiting and trying to estimate the arrival. My package arrived this thursday, 3rd of November (to Iceland). It was shipped on 14th of October. So it took approx 20 days to arrive for me.

(And I love it!)

4 Likes

My guess is, your parcel was shipped by air (does that make sense?! :wink: ), becaus the IPZ-Ffm is the “Internationales Paketzentrum” (~international parcelcenter) in ffm=Frankfurt am Main right next to the Airport. Also, 1 week via ship to argentina doesn’t seem feasable to me.

1 Like

Hey all, this is just an update in case it’s helpful for anybody. My package was initially picked up from the MOD folks on Oct 17. On the 20th, it began it’s journey to the U.S. from Frankfurt. Since then, I hadn’t heard anything until this morning, when the U.S. Postal Service notified me via email that it had arrived in my state. This is because USPS is handling the last leg of the journey.

Note that you can use DHL international tracking number in the USPS tracking system.

Thanks to everybody who also posted an update on their shipping experience!

3 Likes

Hi Domio!

Yes, I confirm you DHL is shipping via air!

Hey guys,

My MOD Duo is finally at home :slight_smile:

Thank you all for your support while waiting its arrival. Now I plan to enjoy my MOD :wink:

Hope you can get yours soon!
Regards

5 Likes

Hey everybody!

I was just curious if any of you are from USA? I just want to get an idea of the average time it takes to get orders to the USA. Mine left on 11/29/16 to be received in the USA.

“2016-11-29 01:48 IPZ-Ffm, Germany, The shipment will be transported to the destination country and, from there, handed over to the delivery organization.”

I’ve also been following it on 17track, but it has yet to get to be picked up by USPS?

I’m sure it will show up soon and the tracking will magically pop up all at once, but I’m just getting so to eager to get my hands on it!

as a data-point for your consideration:

my MOD left germany on the 19th of december, and arrived in toronto, canada on the 3rd of january.

…a bit more than 2 weeks in transit.

:slight_smile:

Thanks for that info. I will try to contact the DHL (since I’m now 5 weeks out from it leaving Germany).
I wonder how long the USA customs take…

I don’t remember the exact dates on mine, but it took over 4 weeks, and it went 3 weeks after saying it was shipped to the US without any update in the tracking info then next day was on my doorstep. :stuck_out_tongue:

At work we import stuff a lot and customs is always a bit of a wild card for timeline.

Hi guys!

I would like to give you an update about the shipments.

We are having some issues with 5 shipments to the United States and I contacted DHL multiple times regarding this.
Here s the feedback: There was a Lufthansa’s strike in December. Because of this, DHL is transporting the packages by ship and it caused some delays.

From our side, we opened claims for these Duos, which is the best we can do in order to accelerate the process.
We would like to apolgize and we assure you to be updated as soon as we receive news.

FOR THE AMERICAN COMMUNITY MEMBERS: The shippings to USA usually take between 2 and 4 weeks to be delivered.

I really hope this information to make the situation clear to you and, more than anything that the Duos on the way will be delivered the soonest!!:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yeah, I wasn’t mad about the time it was taking, but now I feel bad for not knowing the big picture with the airline!

Ultimately, I am just excited now that tracking shows it on its way and in my country!

1 Like