Since the last upgrade, purchased pedals (DT-1, Boobtube) are in demo mode (the sound cut itself then come back progressively), despite being tagged as “purchased” in the UI.
How to reproduce
- Take a NAND Mod Duo with purchased pedals (DT-1, Boobtube), makes some pedalboard with purchased pedals.
- Backup all your data through USB
- Do the manual 1.9.1 update (https://www.moddevices.com/blog/the-mod-duo-is-still-evolving)
- Restore your data through USB
- Open a pedalboard with purchased pedals and test the sound.
I have tested DT-1 and Boobtube but I suspect this bug is the same for all my purchased pedals.
I tried to remove the affected pedal from the pedalboard and then replace it but it’s the same.
- release: 1.9.1
- controller: 8403942
Also provide some information about your system if possible.
- Operating system: Linux
- System version: Pop OS (Ubuntu) 20.04, Firefox