Hello everyone, a 1.0 bugfix update is here - v1.0.6 aka “better late than never!”.
This is a bugfix for the 1.0.x series.
The main important fix is about lockups in the MOD when it contains a big amount of pedalboards.
Now it will limit the number of pedalboards shown on the controller (~30 per bank).
We have optimizations in place for 1.1 to increase this amount to ~75 per bank.
This release also contains fixes for when using quotes in the pedalboard names.
Sadly previous pedalboards saved with double-quotes cannot be fixed.
And finally there are a couple minor fixes to issues reported on this forum and on github.
So keep those reports coming!
If you’re in 1.0.x series you’ll receive an update notification when you open the MOD web interface.
Just click on the tooltip icon in the bottom-right when that happens, then ‘Download’ and finally ‘Upgrade Now’.
For those that like the old way, here’s the download link:
Here’s the changelog:
- Fix controller and web interface lockup when having lots of pedalboards
- Fix dragging of knobs bumping their value when released
- Fix loading web interface when current pedalboard name contains single quotes
- Fix reset and load of pedalboards when the file-system is read-only
- Fix saving pedalboards with double-quotes in the name
- Do not time-out while loading the web interface for the 1st time
- Force pedalboard name to use a single line in pedalboards window
- Increase timeout for widgets to appear before setting their values (by 2x)
We hope you’re enjoying your MOD Duo.
Please let us know of any issues!