Hello all. This is yet another bug-fix for the previous 1.10 release candidate.
It is all about bug-fixes this time.
Everyone that has 1.10-RC1 or RC2 build installed, please update as soon as possible.
Those who are in “group 1” testers group will get this upgrade in their mod-ui notification panel.
Please refer to the RC1 topic to read the changes made in 1.10:
Here’s the changelog for RC3:
- Fix controller message handling in Duo X Limited Edition units
- Fix loading preset addressing if current preset has been deleted
- Fix loading snapshots with an invalid plugin preset
- Fix toggle-style parameter clicks for touch events
- Fix parameter changes feedback loop (as seen with notes.lv2)
- Fix unicode usage in file manager
- Remove iOS workaround (for preventing horizontal scrolling, v1.10 regression)
Here are the manual download links:
Duo X: http://download.moddevices.com/releases/testing/modduox-v184.108.40.2067-RC3.tar
The upgrade procedure is explained at the top of our releases page, here:
We hope you’re enjoying your MOD Duo and/or MOD Duo X.
Let us know if you find any issues.