Release 1.12.0-RC3

Was with me also so up to and including the version 1.11. Sometimes it helped at the duox to load another pedalboard, then the Web Gui had worked again until … .

Since version 1.12 this is now possible by reconnecting the USB cable. Fortunately, so I could send @falkTX the above logfiles.

1 Like

Only today I’ve made 25 reconnections and got nothing… interesting, is there any other difference in our setups that can matter. Probably I should try complete wipe of my device to be sure.

1 Like

the pedalboard you last loaded can affect this.
I remember @dreamer having a super weird issue where a specific pedalboard + booting with unit not connected via USB would make it unable to boot. Only happens on the duox production units, not on the older limited edition units. We were unable to find out why.

from @khz logs there seems something going wrong with the SPI interface (used for CV) but would be a wild guess to think it is the same for yours.

5 Likes

Great, thank you for the tip, will create an empty pedalboard to try.

P.S.

wrong with the SPI interface (used for CV)

I do not know if it matters, but my CV output port is used as headphones port, and input CV port is configured as expression pedal input. Switching both to opposite state (to CV) does not seem to have any effect on the issue, unfortunately, and I do not know what else to try regarding SPI.

UPD:

I’ve made factory reset using special image that resets user data, created a pedalboard that contains nothing but one unconnected tinygain plugin and used it for reboots - and seems like it behaves the same.

Additionally, I’ve tried reconnecting USB cable in case if first connection was a success - and it seems to be fine. Ten times in a row. So, basically, it looks to me that if you are lucky to boot properly, you can connect and unconnect cable as much as you want.

3 Likes