Hello all. This is a bugfix for the previous 1.4 release candidates.
We made some small fixes since RC2.
Everyone that has 1.4-RC2 installed, please update as soon as possible.
Please refer to the RC1 topic to read the changes made in 1.4:
Here's the changelog for RC3:
- fix control chain addressing of enumerated toggled parameters (eg, mod-switchbox)
- fix pedalboard save after loading bad plugin presets
- fix (currently handled) sysex messages on serial-midi messing up following messages
- less cpu usage with control-output intensive plugins (eg, at1 and level-meter)
- hide addressing ranges for enumeration controls
Here's the manual download link:
The upgrade procedure is explained at the top of our releases page, here:
(The download for release candidates are not displayed on that page, since it's not considered stable yet)
We hope you're enjoying your MOD Duo.
Please let us know of any issues!