Hello everyone, a bugfix update for the 1.7 series is here - v1.7.1 aka “Who comes up with these names?”
This is a required update.
It fixes quite a few issues we found related to MIDI program handling, plus doing a lot of actions very quickly (for example, loading a snapshot right after going ahead 2 pages).
Also other issues we found along the way that slipped through us in the initial release.
Hopefully things will be more stable for those that had issues.
We will be investigating more MIDI related issues next (MIDI sync needs to improve for one).
NOTE: This is only relevant for MOD Duo X units.
The v1.7 series will come to the Duo at a later point, we are still focusing on a few Duo X things.
Here’s the full changelog:
- add control voltage category
- fix a bunch of snapshot loading related issues
- fix enumeration/list addressings (wrong values)
- fix loading pedalboards via MIDI programs
- fix MIDI program channel for pedalboard and snapshot changes (offset by 1)
- fix network identification taking very long time on Windows systems
- fix selecting clock source via device not always working properly
- fix for next page button pressed right after a pedalboard change via MIDI program
- make BPM assignable as integer
- update bpm on menu screen when it changes in the device
The next time you open the MOD web interface you’ll receive an update notification.
Just click on the tooltip icon in the bottom-right when that happens, then ‘Download’ and finally ‘Upgrade Now’.
Wait for a few minutes while the MOD updates itself automatically.
We hope you’re enjoying your MOD Duo X.
Let us know if you find any issues.
If you haven’t received yours yet, please be patient and hopefully it is dispatched and arrives soon.
Thanks for understanding.