Hello all. This is a bugfix for the previous 1.8 release candidate.
We made some additional fixes since RC2, there was a regression (feedback of audio host events) that itself deserves a new release.
Everyone that has 1.8-RC1/2 builds installed, please update as soon as possible.
Those who are beta testers will get this upgrade in their mod-ui notification panel.
Please refer to the RC1 topic to read the changes made in 1.8:
Here’s the changelog for RC3:
- fix custom bluetooth device name not applying
- fix inconsistencies with global BPM update (not all places listing BPM were being updated)
- fix feedback of audio host events (leading to tuner not updating, for example)
- update controller upper limit of tempo to 280 BPM
- update PWM frequency of displays, now out of audible range
- addressing a tempo divider as actuator group does not wrap-around last/first values
- some plugin preset lists do not behave properly
Here’s the manual download link:
Duo X: http://download.moddevices.com/releases/testing/modduox-v22.214.171.1243-RC3.tar
The upgrade procedure is explained at the top of our releases page, here:
We hope you’re enjoying your MOD Duo / MOD Duo X.
Please let us know of any issues!