Hello all. This is a bugfix for the previous 1.8 release candidate.
We made some more fixes for the v1.8 series, also reduced noise levels.
Everyone that has previous 1.8 RC builds installed, please update as soon as possible.
Those who are beta testers will get this upgrade in their mod-ui notification panel.
Please refer to the RC1 topic to read the changes made in 1.8:
Here’s the changelog for RC4:
- another fix for noise (software induced)
- fix controller desync when addressed bpm changes
- fix banks index when changing to a different one in the controller (leading to the wrong pedalboard being loaded)
- fix endless knobs bar graphic when there are more than 255 steps
- fix non-paginated list-type controls addressed in the controller (small lists or tempo dividers)
- fix “send MIDI clock” option not being saved
- fix pedalboard screenshots with plugins that have audio and cv ports on the same side
- fix pedalboard screenshots with plugins that use shadow in their background image
- fix several MIDI sync related issues and improve timing for USB-MIDI devices
- add option in advanced settings for automatically restart controller screen (disabled by default)
- don’t allow regular full value only actuators (integer or float) to address lists
- use a single device when the experimental composite device is enabled (as hacks for windows don’t work anyway)
- miscellaneous kernel and u-boot fixes for Duo X
- addressing a list to a button or footswitch does not wrap-around last/first values
Here’s the manual download link:
Duo X: http://download.moddevices.com/releases/testing/modduox-v188.8.131.521-RC4.tar
The upgrade procedure is explained at the top of our releases page, here:
We hope you’re enjoying your MOD Duo / MOD Duo X.
Please let us know of any issues!