Tuned percussion pedalboards

Finally got around to building out (and sharing) my first two original pedalboards, both of which are built around generators featuring tuned percussion. The first one is called “Merry Christmas, Mr. Sakamoto”, as the melodic sequence borrows from a Ryuichi Sakamoto tune. The second is called “Tuned Percussion Stutter & Glitch” and is a bit darker and more ambient.

I’m really loving the process of starting to build pedalboards for the Dwarf. This whole MOD ecosystem really has my imagination fired up and I can’t wait to build many more of these things over time, as my understanding evolves.

Shout out to the MOD team! Cheers!

Kind Regards
Frank in Vancouver

4 Likes

Hey @Frank_Paul! I’m happy to learn about this :slight_smile:
Can’t you share the links here? If you can’t I will take a look on your account settings and allow you to share links.

1 Like

Hey Jon - happy to!

1 - Tuned Percussion Glitch & Stutter - MOD Devices
2 - Merry Christmas, Mr. Sakamoto - MOD Devices

Cheers
Frank

4 Likes

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: !!!

Mr. Lawrence would be proud of you!!!

3 Likes

Thanks QM, I totally appreciate that! Cheers!!

2 Likes

Loved the fills you placed in the melody too! :smiley:

3 Likes

QM - Thanks for noticing that! I tried initially just sequencing the melody itself, but without being able to fit in all of the inside harmonic lines (since they expanded the range to over an octave) it was a bit dull; thus the fills. Thanks again for your feedback! Cheers.

2 Likes

Super interest pedalboards. I like more the first, to be honest :wink:
Keep up your great learning process :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks Jon! Lots still to learn, but with each working session I feel like my understanding is increasing. Cheers, Frank

2 Likes