I'm trying to upgrade from the original firmware it came with (don't know exactly which, maybe 0.9.0 - first Kickstarter production batch) and I'm not being successful. I've tried many different versions (1.0.6, 1.1.0, 1.1.1, 1.1.2), but no luck at all.
How to reproduce
- Manually upgrade by copying the .tar file to the mounted drive
- Eject and disconnect the drive
- Get messages 'checking file', 'file corrupted' and 'connect USB cable', not performing the upgrade
- Also tried with the USB stick alternative described in some of the posts, but it didn't work either. It boots and enters the settings screen, but nothing happens.
I'd like to have my MOD Duo upgraded. Maybe there's a terminal alternative, perhaps SSH?
- release (system): 3b9db27
- controller: 082a844
- Operating system: macOS
- System version: Sierra (didn't work on El Capitán either)