Web-interface demo, usage and output routing

Hello,

Having discovered the MOD DUO in a giveaway, i realized that it can solve many problems that we face as a small band playing for fun. We are three members and we have a bass, a guitar and a keybord. The decision to buy hardware isn’t easy for us (money issues related to third-world countries salaries :stuck_out_tongue: ). So, in order to get a good idea about the product, i have some questions :

1. Is it possible to have an interactive demo of MOD DUO’s web interface (without outputs obviously) ? to kind of knowing the product’s possibilities before buying it.
  2. Is it possible to have all the three instruments mentioned before plugged in for jamming or live-rehearsal without the need of a DAW ? (having the keyboard MIDI-plugged), or may i say, can we root the midi output of DUO’s virtual instruments to analog output ?

just in case : we also have an audio interface (Focusrite SCARLETT2 6i6) and we mainly use it in analog mode.

Thank’s a lot, and i hope that your product can improve more and more by dint of opensource powa !!

1 Like

Hello @pymym213, welcome to the MOD community.

Sorry for the late reply.

It’s possible but there is no easy way to do that right now.
Please check this thread: Using MOD technology to turn any PC into a Linux stompbox? (Note that the mod-iso is outdated).

Yes, you can have the 3 instruments connected to the Duo.

Not sure if I understood correctly, but yes, you can have synthesizers receiving data from Duo’s MIDI In playing to the analog outputs.

1 Like

Thx for your reply @ricardocrudo, it was all i wanted to know.
All we need know is to raise the money to buy it :smile:

Thx again.