WISHLIST PlugIns

Great both options! Hope not mutually exclusive. An audio recorder plugin would be perfect for me… Just put it once in the pedalboard at any place of the signal chain and ready to record at any time… Or even two instances.

My other plugins on the wishlist (I think some of them already in development…):

• midi recorder
  • looperlative plugins
  • more guitar amps, distortions (I find very useful amp Sims where the drive doesn’t affect volumen, of course this is not like real ones, but at the end here we don’t have so many knobs or we have more parameters to control :wink: like swankyamp or tamgamp)
  • an auto-arranger, song plugin something like MMA midi arranger, Linuxband or an edrummer. Perfect for jamming at home with some predefined styles.
  • and last, not a plugin but I think it will simplify a lot the pedalboards (I can imagine this is a lot software wise, but perhaps…). Divide the pedalboard in pre - main - post. In this way for example, the same main pedalboard could be use with different guitars (volume, compressor,…) Just assigning another pre-pedalboard and also could be used at home or live with a real amp just selecting another post-pedalboard with or -out Sims. This way I would not need a 32inch TV to configure the pedalboard ui, or the FX pedalboards could be used directly.

Sorry for the long post… You are doing great MOD team! Thanks

6 Likes

All of the suggestions are already noted (@falkTX as the @roughael ones are :wink: )

I would just add a little note that your last request may be somehow already in development. I would say even in a more useful way than what you asked. Just keep posted about the new firmware releases :wink:

2 Likes

I wish there were more electronic-music-oriented effects, like stutters, slicers, gaters and other buffer effects (replicant 2 or perforator by Bram Bos as examples) , I really want to get rid of my korg kp3 at some point.

Also I’ve stumbled across this thing and it looks exactly like something I expected from my duo x when I was ordering it: https://www.hologramelectronics.com/microcosm

6 Likes

A simple stereo recorder on usb drive.
I think it would be the only one pedal that will be able to do that.
I need this to record ideas, I wouldn’t need to use my computer for that.That would be awesome!

9 Likes

Really nice idea. Maybe could play back and route the raw recording through various pedals
so you can experiment with sounds.

I also thought that this could be a very nice feature. I did this sometimes with the superlooper, but with no possibility to save the outcome it’s not that practical…

Hi… I’d spend a Coffe for

• a simple Sample Rate Reducer and Bit Crusher with a little randomness to it
  • a Buchla Style Wavefolder
  • a Convolution Reverb :wink:
  • a Filterbank
  • Resonators
  • Texturizers
6 Likes

I’m always open to pledge campaigns oriented to new plugins development.

5 Likes

Me too! :+1:

1 Like

now that this post is alive again… I think some kind of cab profiler or an IR loader that could run at least IRs with 2048 samples would improve considerably the experience to guitar players

4 Likes

As far as I know, the limitation on the current IR loader is there because it’s still needed in terms of infrastructure. But I believe that there are plans to improve it

1 Like

Hi !
My request is more an improvement of a plugin that a new one so I hope I’m not writing this in the wrong topic.
Most of my work on stage includes live looping so I’m really glad of the lp3 basic achievment.
Indeed, I bought the mod Dwarf in order to get all I need (preamp, effects, live looper) from one only device.
I’ve never been so close to my goal but I still can’t leave my external loopstation when I’m on stage because of some fonctions the looperlative plugin doesn’t have.
My first wish to improve this plugin would be to have 3 start/stop buttons. One for each track and a third for all.
My second recommandation would be a « sensitive mode » so that the input signal start the recording of the first phrase. (Like in the ALO looper)
I’m also curious about something. As the looperlative plugin is called « basic ». Is an even more advanced looperlative plugin in development ?

Thank you all, builders and users, for your time and work.
Best whishes from France !

2 Likes

are there any plans to improve it soon or it is a long term idea?

The IR loader is pending the new fftw stuff we are doing right now, so shortly after the next v1.11.1 bugfix we will look into it again.
@Jan already did all the work for this, it is mostly final tweaks to optimizations left.

4 Likes

great then! thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s kind of the idea :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I thought I read somewhere there was a recorder.
I know there is an audio player and a looper but is there a recorder?
if I could record idea’s into the filesystem while jamming on my guitar (and perhaps export them to usb);
I don’t need to setup a recording setup (which I hate while I’m in a goog moment/flow of playing)

2 Likes

I guess there’s one in beta already. Have you checked there?

2 Likes

aha.
I didn’t see how I could include beta’s when browsing them on the website.
via the Dwarf, I knew how there was a filter for “beta units”.

Found the recorder and quickly did a test in the GUI and it works.
love it, recording ideas, reamping riffs, bouncing sequences into song structures to sequence again.
door open exponentially here :smiley:

it should be part of everybody’s “practice board”
Jam in standalone mode, record as you go.
“damn that was a cool piece, wish I could recreate it.”
no problem, it’s there.
cool thing here is that you can choose where to record; dry in front, wet in the back, with cab sim while outputs have no cab sim etc. you can use this thing live AND have an overdub for guitars to use when you were recording a videoclip of that gig :smiley:

heck, attach two mics and you have a portable recording rig where you deliver audio treatment of your interview on-the-fly as you record it. you can even make it deliver seperate and merged tracks.

Already came up with some ideas to tweak both player and recorder.
Might share these later

6 Likes

Wow I can see that :slight_smile:
Please do share them