Activate Bypass1 or Bypass2 via Footswitch

Hi MOD Team
I have a question regarding the “Bypass 1” and “Bypass 2” Feature from the MOD GUI.
In How to change banks and bypass a pedal board using footswitch you wrote, that its planed make these functions available via footswitch.
Is this anywhere on the roadmap for the near future?

At the moment I’m using the switchbox workaround and of course it workes ok, but it feels that it sucks some of the bottom-end of my bass-sound away. The Bypass functionality would come in handy for me to solve this problem.

1 Like

This will be possible in v1.3 by using a special plugin.

4 Likes

Super awesome!
Thank you a lot for the fast reply!

I figured out a way to have Bypass 1 and Bypass 2! I used the new ToggleSwitch4 (utility) and assigned 2 sets of effects to the toggleswitch that I can easily bypass. I ran a stereo signal through the other 2 toggleswitch channels that are always on so that there was a constant dry signal going through. Then, I just assigned the footswitches to bypass each of the 2 effects.

So for example, footswitch 1 turns my ambient sound on and off and then footswitch 2 turns my tube screamer on and off. So, it’s an amazing setup I’ve got now - all because of the 4 way toggleswitch! And, I added the toggleswitch to the beginning of the signal chain so that my ambient tails/trails wouldn’t be cut off when I bypass the ambient sound! It’s amazing!

1 Like

Finally gotten around to sharing my pedalboard and recording a sample:

1 Like