CPU upgrade?

As soon as it is open we will surely post it here :wink:

1 Like

I know it may sound a silly question, but how will you treat UK customers ? As EU or non-EU members ?

That’s a very good question @Azza

Shall we ask Boris? :smiley:

Jokes apart UK should be considered EU because VAT rules will still apply till the end of 2020

3 Likes

Thanks for this !

1 Like

Hi everyone

A quick heads up.

The Dwarf campaign will be live today at 2PM (CET).

Here’s the link:

Yay!!!

Hello,

The Kickstarter MOD DWARF campaign is about to start but what about the “very special pledge” supposed to compensate the CPU upgrade of MOD DUO X ???

We explain the mechanism in this same thread 4 days ago.

There will be no actual pledge on Kickstarter, but actually a refund scheme.

1 Like

Hey, thanks for offering this option - it’s a really generous way of providing an upgrade.
I have a quick question though - I bought my DUO second hand a while back. Am I still able to get the upgrade? :crossed_fingers:

in principle yes

please send us an email at upgrademyduo@moddevices.com with the info I requested earlier in this post

Very clear and simple. Thanks Gianfranco!

Only a couple of hours and the kickstarter is already 75% of the way funded, congrats!

2 Likes

Has anyone had a reply to their emails yet?

Gianfranco replied to me yesterday, but they all have a lot to correspond now with the kickstarter campaign.

Greetings and God bless, Marius

Hi Andy,
The emails are coming in. Don’t worry.
We are super overloaded here trying to stretch the momentum of the campaign. The beginning is the most important time on Kickstarter. :slight_smile:
@eva will start replying to everyone very soon. Thanks for checking in!

2 Likes

Thanks, so should I just put in the kickstarter pledge then before getting an answer?

Hello @AndyCap, please scroll up and have a look at post 37 from February 22 from Gianfranco in this thread.

Greetings and God bless, Marius

Hi Marius,

Thanks for the info, that post seems to imply that you get the email back from them and then put the pledge in?

Cheers

Andy

I’m waiting for my Duo X at the moment and i would be interested in purchasing the dwarf and supporting MOD further. but do i qualify at all for this special offer and if so how can i provide the serialnumber for a device that i am waiting for?
thanks!

I would like to order one as an upgrade to my Mod Duo X. Does anyone know how I can pledge in USD (I’m Canadian)? The only option is Euros.

Thanks!
Mark

Yes. You do. Just follow the instructions I wrote on item #37 of this tread.

1 Like

you can do it in any currency. We will convert any non-EU currency to US Dollars