Expression pedal update

Please add me to the waiting list too… thanks!

2 Likes

Done :wink:

Any updates?

1 Like

@james is on vacation for a few weeks, I guess that he is coming back in the next couple of weeks (honestly I’m not sure exactly when). Maybe when he is back he will have some news to give you guys.

5 Likes

@James status update please ?

I just got back to the office yesterday and I’m working my way through a pretty long to do list. Part of that is getting back in communication with the metal parts supplier to discuss the pilot run. I’ll let you know when I hear back some news

8 Likes

Hi @James ,
Hope you were able to check some of that Todo list.
I was wondering if you had news and details on the next step which is the batch test.
Thanks

3 Likes

I have, there have been a lot of tasks to catch up on. As for the expression pedal, I have been in contact with the supplier. We had to make another small change because the price of aluminium has gone up a significant amount, we decided to use steel sheet instead. It means we need to adjust the drawings which is okay. We are confident that we won’t need to do another prototype and will still shoot for a pilot batch of 20 units

12 Likes

Hello @James,

I’m have pre ordered your MOD expression pedal since october 2018 !
Now, my plan changed so I quit this project for another projects
Could you tell me how to proceed to be refunded !

Best regards
Arnaud

2 Likes

Hi @Arnow as far as I know, we never offered a pre-order for the expression pedal. If you were a backer of the Duo you can get in touch with support@moddevices.com and they should be able to help you out

3 Likes

@James Not sure when you joined MOD, but yes, MOD did offer a preorder of the expression pedal in 2018 as well as part of the MOD Duo Kickstarter in 2014. I’d post screenshots of the 2018 preorder announcement but seems both uploads and links are blocked. Happy to email them to you.

Hopefully MOD has a record of everyone who have been anxiously waiting for this for 3.5 (or 7.5) years somewhere?

2 Likes

Sorry I wasn’t aware. I joined in 2020. Regardless, get in touch with support@moddevices.com

2 Likes

James - archive.org will have snapshots of the website(s) in their “wayback” machine. Apologies to Peabody and Sherman.

3 Likes

The automated system set your forum level to “New user” so it was probably restricted. I upgraded you to a normal user

1 Like

@James : who will get one of that first batch of 20 ?
Is there a priority list ?

The primary focus for the pilot batch units would be for internal testing but depending on the quality we could reach out to see if any of you guys on the waiting list are interested in beta testing

Please put me on that list!

1 Like

Relax folks, this device won’t be out until Christmas 2025. Believe me, I’m a 2014 kickstarter.

5 Likes

Wow. Me too. 8 years.

2 Likes

If the pedal gets finished in 2024 it could be made with a special coating and have “Anniversary Edition” engraved.

3 Likes