MOD Duo X - Last mile countdown

Yes, would be good to have a shipping update.
Kind about middle of August and it was stated all orders up until 4th July 2019 would be shipped around now. I ordered mine 1st June 2019.

1 Like

I think they are still getting some critical stuff sorted out as they are receiving their first round of feedback from users who have received theirs (as well as discovering bugs themselves). A few of us are still waiting from orders we made last year (mine was early Oct ‘18), and honestly I expected some delay due to inevitable early issues. I still stick to what I’ve said in the past: I’m happy to wait to get a working device than to receive one that doesn’t. A few days ago was posted an issue:

which I am so glad they are catching! I’d love an update as well, and I’m sure we’ll all get one once they have the information themselves. Anyway, I’m in the “take as long as it needs to get it right” camp. This being a brand new and complex product and all, new issues being discovered is just how these things go. I’ve seen products take a LOT longer from announcement to start shipping.

4 Likes

Is there any news regarding the delivery the hardware fix for CV support? I know we were told that Mod Devices will have received the hardware fix by September 30th. Assuming that’s going according to schedule, about how long until the units still on pre-order will be shipped out? Thanks!

2 Likes

We have CV working right now, not fine-tuned yet but we have all the pieces in place in order to make it work.

4 Likes

Hello, How can I save a preset on the Duo X hardware. Sorry i don’t found this information.

You cannot save presets using only the hardware (physical buttons), you have to use the webgui for that.
Plugin presets are accessed in a plugin’s settings page (click the cog/settings icon on the top-right of the plugin).

Hello what can i use for a volume pedal ?

1 Like

It arrived! Not sure the best place to post my excitement, but oh, am I so excited to dig into this! Thank you to the mod team for doing such an incredible job in getting this beautiful and amazing product out :ok_hand:

8 Likes

I’ve still had no email to say mine is on its way. I had the email so say the CV issue was sorted and saying we would get a tracking number in a few days. I expected all pre-orders to the cut off date were going to be shipped in one batch. I assume i was wrong?

2 Likes

I’m not exactly sure how their batch shipping is organized, but knowing that each unit is hand tested before shipment and also knowing that they’re shipped with priority to the oldest orders placed first, I can only assume it would take some time to get all the orders out.

1 Like

I Hope before the second batch will Be shipped :clown_face::innocent::champagne:

I search in the plugin list a pedal volum. Can you help me ?

Wouldn’t Gain be something that works for you ?

no, it does not cut the sound completely.
I’m surprised that such a basic plug is not in the bank

1 Like

You can put a gate behind the volume maybe.

1 Like

I mostly use the Stereo X-fade for this with only one channel connected :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Had my duo x for a few days. I’ve connected the control chain and the software does not see it… updated the duo x to the latest firmware, control chain has the latest firmware. Am i right the footswitch is not working as of yet with the Duo X or should it work?

1 Like

mine works.

Hi @TheHandofLenin,

Are you connecting the footswitch its Main port to the DuoX with the RJ-45 cable?
You can check if a device is connected by pressing the control chain logo on the bottom right of the web-ui.

If this is not working, although we test both the DuoX and footswitch before shipping, we might be dealing with a hardware defect here. If thats the case, can you please send an Email to support@moddevices.com so we can solve this for you!

My apologies for the hassle.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply. I’ve emailed support as it is connected to main via the RJ45, even tried another CAT lead, the control chain logo states no control chain device connected.