Here’s the download link:
Version 0.12.2 is required, you won’t be able to update to this
release from older versions.
The biggest change in this release is on the plugin store, that now does
not do a full refresh/rescan after a single plugin change.
Instead, it updates only the relevant plugins.
This makes the update and installation of plugins much faster.
Another thing to note is that this release tarball comes encrypted.
This is not to prevent you from seeing its contents, but to ensure it’s
an official MOD image.
Here’s the changelog:
- allow to use a USB stick for update instead of connecting to a PC [*]
- show version number on controller display (Info -> Versions)
- much faster plugin store actions (no longer rescans everything for a
- start plugin store with ‘stable’ option checked
- rescan plugins after a plugin deploy from MOD-SDK
- optimizations to local plugin search
- optimizations to FFTW library
[*] applies to future updates
The update procedure is explained at the bottom of the releases page,
We hope you’re enjoying your MOD Duo.
Please let us know of any issues!