Release 1.10.0-RC2

Hello! Now every time when DuoX starts, I have really loud digital noise. It appears when my volume is +12 on the stereo gain plugin (at 0 still present) With RC1 it was fine with these settings. And now I’m not able to roll back, my DuoX not recognizing RC1 file. Just in searching file mode forever. And CV parameter mod output sometimes not showing in the drop out menu in CV assignment, need to click a couple of times.

PS: I know that +12 is a lot, but the crux in the really huge amount of noise. Way more than before)
This is +12 photo_2021-03-16_23-40-09|690x363
This is 0 photo_2021-03-16_23-40-29|690x366

Low frequencies are pulsating, high is constant.

UPD:
Looks like on boot up system gain somehow set to maximum, even if I have +12 and then rotate +- 1 back-forward sound like +12 is much quieter than it was on the boot.

UPD2: After i re-saved DEFAULT pedalboard, this problem disappeared.
Now i somehow have fixed everything.

Just wanted to confirm that the update fixed the caching issues that led to visual glitches with Firefox 78 ESR. Thanks!

2 Likes

I have found new bug. When on tablet I’m able to change anything except on/off. Tried different browsers.

1 Like

Thanks for reporting! And for the video! It makes it easier to see the problem.
Can you tell us the model of the tablet you are using, the software version, and the browser?

Huawei MatePad 10.4

MDX connected via OpenWrt router. Didn’t changed anything, just updated to 1.10rc2. Before update worked smoothly.

Android 10 / EMUI 10.1.0

Tested with latest vertions:
Opera, Chrome.

Also tested with my phone. Same problem.
Android 9
Chrome

Something that went unnoticed until now.
This touch-mode navigation is not officially supported, one day we need to go through the possible actions and make it generally better…

For now I added something that makes this work again, tested in a setup similar to yours.
Coming in RC3 later today

4 Likes