Hello everyone, another bugfix update for the 1.10 series is here - v1.10.2 aka “From the bass’s point of view, you dropped it.”
This is a collection of fixes collected while preparing v1.11.
For Dwarf units we also added a new device menu option under settings for compensating for ground-loop noise, though enabling it will slightly reduce the available CPU power.
This is not enabled by default since not everyone has a setup susceptible to ground-loop noise.
Duo and Duo X units do not need this.
Hope you enjoy
Here’s the full changelog:
- Fix Dwarf restore mode not detecting USB cable if booted without it being connected
- Fix jack-netmanager service not auto-starting for Duo X and Dwarf
- Fix missing parameter details for newly-added plugins in a snapshot
- Fix oddities with momentary mode
- Fix transport changes not propagated when triggered from Control Chain
- Optimize loading pedalboards with huge number of plugin parameters
- Enable a few more USB bluetooth drivers for Dwarf
- Rework setup for reducing ground-loop noise on Dwarf
The next time you open the MOD web interface you’ll receive an update notification.
Just click on the tooltip icon in the bottom-right when that happens, then ‘Download’ and finally ‘Upgrade Now’.
Wait for a few minutes while the MOD updates itself automatically.
We hope you’re enjoying your MOD unit.
Let us know if you find any issues.