Hello everyone, a “bugfix” update for the 1.9 series is here - v1.9.1 aka “Mainline is here, so hot right now”
This is a major bug-fix release that brings mainline kernel support for the Duo.
Additionally, pedalboard snapshots can now be triggered with MIDI Program Change messages while the web GUI is open.
We have fixed a couple of bugs too, see the full changelog below for the full list.
One very important point is that for older Duo units (the “NAND” models), this update will not automatically use the new kernel.
Please check this link for more details.
And for those that missed it, we have an overview of v1.9 new features in our blog.
Hope you enjoy
Here’s the full changelog:
- MOD Duo with 5.4 LTS mainline kernel
- MOD Duo with mainline mtd drivers and ubifs over NAND
- MOD Duo X: finalize support for rk3399-based units
- MOD Duo X: set “44.1kHz de-emphasis” and “DAC invert” controls to true by default
- Allow pedalboard snapshots via MIDI Program Change messages while web GUI is open
- Fix buffer overflow in Control Chain lists with items bigger than 16 characters
- Fix MOD Duo trigger controls doing nothing (regression in v1.9)
- Fix dragging plugin out of bounds under Firefox
- Fix plugin store carousel animation and positioning
- Fix priority of screenshot process (could lead to xruns in some cases)
- Fix wrong initial “true bypass” state in some cases
The next time you open the MOD web interface you’ll receive an update notification.
Just click on the tooltip icon in the bottom-right when that happens, then ‘Download’ and finally ‘Upgrade Now’.
Wait for a few minutes while the MOD updates itself automatically.
We hope you’re enjoying your MOD Duo and/or MOD Duo X.
Let us know if you find any issues.